Olark is one of the simplest live chat software in the world. It’s easy to use because of its real time report, its automated messages, and because of its straightforward team management tools. It has a highly customizable platform which could be adjusted to match your exact live chat needs.
The plans cost $17 per agent every month. There are discounted options available if it’s billed every year or biannually.
- Live chat transcripts in the platform is searchable
- Qualitative and data insights is easy to pull out.
- It’s integrated with SalesForce, Hubspot, Groove, HelpScout, MailChimp, WordPress, and also Google Analytics.
- Regardless of tools used, Olark is seamless to add.
- Olark Doesn’t offer quite as much in the way of automation as other live chat tools.
If you need a simple easy to use live chat platform, this could be a very good solution.
LivePerson is a customer care platform with tools that range from voice call software upto mobile messaging. They also offer live chat for the enterprise-grade companies, and it’s an impressive client roster with names such as IBM, Microsoft, and T-mobile.
LivePerson has no available pricing information on their website, if you want to know more about their prices, you can contact them and ask for a quote.
- LivePerson would allow you to gather the vital customer information which includes the nam, the account details, the website actions before you initialize the live chat, error messages, cart value, and other more.
- There are available analytical which determine how long your customer was engaged with an agent.
- It lacks pricing information
- Since it says “find a plan tailored for your business” and it doesn’t show prices on their website, it could mean it’s expensive.
This has features that other platforms have too but this is designed to match enterprise level businesses more. This would be the right software for large businesses.
Intercom is designed to ba an all in one tool used for customer communication. They offer messaging products, customer service, and marketing. They’re also one of the little companies who use machine learning AI which makes it one of the most innovative software we have listed.
The live chat feature on its own costs $53 per month, a full suite of tools start at $155 per month.
- When the platforms full power is utilized, it can help with essential tasks which include the converting and capturing of leads, engaging customers, onboarding, retaining and supporting customers, as well as self-service support.
- Efficient to lead to more conversions
- Enable businesses to focus on their goals that contribute to adding revenue
- It’s designed as an all in one tool so if you choose the live chat feature alone you would be getting a limited version of its function.
For every user who needs a basic live chat option, it might not be necessary to choose this because it’s built to be more than that. But if you are looking for an upgrade into the industry leading customer support platform, this one wouldn’t disappoint.
Drift is a conversational marketing platform, it’s designed to help businesses make the most out of the time of their sales team and make sure they are able to utilize it.
Drift offers a free personal plan but paid plans usually range from $360 up to $1,200 per month.
- When it comes to automation, drift is one of the more advanced options that could be found in here.
- It has a LeadBot feature that qualifies visitors of your site and tells which one qualifies as potential customers.
- It allows you to focus your customer service efforts on the users who are likely to convert and make sure the whole process is efficient and productive.
Some customers that report that Drift has too much regular updates and sometimes it could be too hard to keep up with it.
Drift is a great option for businesses who want to automate parts of the live chat process, this isn’t necessary for businesses that are small and aren’t dealing with too much chat volumes yet.
SnapEngage works very well with desk.com, Basecamp, Salesforce, and other popular CRM solutions. It detects and optimizes the mobile automatically so you could be responsive and interactive seamlessly.
SnapEdge starts at $99 per month for 5 team members.
- Designed to create a seamless experience across other platforms.
- You can monitor the visitor activity and chat in real time
- You can integrate it with Google Analytics so you could measure the impact it has on your conversion rate
- You can search your company knowledge based on the chat so you can find resolutions for issues regarding support and troubleshooting.
- When a visitor gives you an email address, social discrovey then searches for the Twitter, Facebook, Klout and other options.
- You can only collect data from your customers if they submit a chat request.
- You can’t initiate a live chat manually
If you are invested in social media, the social discovery of SnapEngage is an easy and accessible way to get valuable details regarding your customers.
06- Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat used to be Zopim, for anyone who is using Zendesk, this is definitely a logical software to choose. This isn’t a newcomer to the world of live chat. It’s also inexpensive which makes it a really good choice for startups and businesses that are still small.
Zendesk chat has free plan for a single agens, a single concurrent chat, as well as a 30 day chat history. When you go beyond that they charge you $14 to $29 per month.
- This platform is very customizable, it allows you to choose a template or fine tune it to the design that you like.
- It also integrates flawlessly with Zendesk.
- It works well with Salesforce, magento, WordPress, and other web-based services.
- They offer a helpful platform analytic.
- There is a free version but it has a lot of restrictions.
Zopim is bundled with a lot of analytical features and integrations that come with web-based services that are popular. If you need a live chat option and you need to set it up easily and quickly, this could be the perfect fit for you.
Bold360 has an AI chatbot software which is one the more innovative tools available in this list. Their platform is designed to help the marketers be able to engage smarter through the AI so they could understand the customer better.
Bold360 offers 3 different plans, the starter, the AI, and the Plus. both the starter and plus plan focuses on the live chat, the latter offer more when it comes to omni channel integration and engagement. There’s no further details available regarding the prices.
- If you are aiming for personalization, there’s nothing better than Bold360.
- This platform consolidates the customer data across different interactions with your site, it lso uses data to give insights on the customer service team.
- It also uses the data to give insights to the customer service team.
- The data it gives could also be used to direct the customers to the best source of their needs.
- Most desired features are in the AI plan.
- The natural processing tool is in the AI plan.
If you need a more efficient customer service process with chatbots, Bold360 is an excellent option.
Clickdesk is one of the tools that has a live chat software tool that can make voice and video chat a priority standard. Essentially this aims to be less of a live chat solution, a well rounded all in one product that can anticipate the needs for potential customers.
This platform can be used by 10 users for free, the paid plan would range from $14.99 up to $39.99 per month.
- They support video conference
- They support live chat calls through Google talk and skype
- Integrated with helpdesk to address concerns outside the bot
- Integrates with a variety of known platforms as well as content management systems such as Joomla, WordPress, Magento.
- It doesn’t offer live analytic information
- The details of the visitors is only provided when they initiate a chat
They could try doing real time analytics and make their technical operation smoother. But if you could live with that it’s a good one especially since it has a a bonus video and helpdesk system.
Com100 is a hosted live chat solution that comes with impressive list of enterprise clients. The brand itself sounds like a college course more than a live chat provider but they have made improvements in their program that are pretty significant.
The plan starts at $29 for every agent every month.
- It has built in features such as automatic greetings, unlimited chat, real time visitors.
- Everything can be changed because it’s a hosted solution.
- There’s no complicated installations, and even scripts because it’s installed and customized with simple copy and pasting.
- It’s integrated with a lot of platforms such as Joomla, Shopify, Magento, WordPress, Drupal.
- Most customization options are available on all the plans and some are more desirable features that need an upgraded plan.
Comm100 has progressed really well in the past years, they are now one of the foremost choices worth considering for large and small businesses. But if you want all their features, it would be better to upgrade to their business or enterprise plan.
SmartSupp is a standard live chat service, but what makes it different from the others it that it has really good recording options. It’s a bit more than your average live chat program, it lets ou track and record the mouse movements and clicks of your visitor right from the agent dashboard.
They offer a free plan that comes with an unlimited number of agents and chats. For the features that include video recordings, saving the chat history, and even automated messaging, the plans would range from $8 per agent ever month up t $19 per agent every month.
- This has a clean chat dashboard, it’s intuitive and uncluttered which makes it easy for you as well as your team to chat with your interested customers and gauge how their reaction is based on the recordings on their site.
- Just like other live chat programs that are features, this works with other services such as Shopify, WordPress, Magento, and others more.
- This platform offers basic automations such as allowing you to send messages that are personalized.
- Because it has a lot of tracking and monitoring features, it lacks other common features people would expect it to have.
If you need a free live chat service that comes with the option that allows you to use as many agents as you would need, this one is definitely a good one. Take note, even with their video recording capabilities they remain to be inexpensive.
Chatra is a modern live chat and messenger tool that allows you to add a personal touch to your service. It’s easy to install and it uses a bunch of features such as proactive chat invitations, real time visitor list, typing insights, and others more. This is designed in a way that you can customize it to match your website.
They offer a free forever plan as well as a paid plan. It costs $15 for every agent per month when it’s billed annually.
- You and your customers would be able to keep the history of conversation forever, therefore the visitor can message you, leave and then come back to the chat box with the details you would need.
- There’s limited automation tools
- Bot feature is not yet 100% operational
The design is really good, it’s easy to use and it comes with a UI with all the features you would need.
12- Kayako Engage
Kayako was a helpdesk software company, it’s designed to play a role in the customer service process.
is primarily a helpdesk software company, and its live chat feature is designed to play a role in the customer service process.
Best known as a helpdesk software, Kayako is used by thousands of companies around the world. So what happens when they bring this kind of functionality to the world of live chat? Let’s take a look:
Kayako has 5 different plans for their customer service tools and live chat. These range from free up to $59 per agent per month.
- The live feature connects to its own helpdesk naturally.
- You can organize the chats and assign and routing to the right people and departments with a simple click of a button.
- It’s easy to access all the data you have
- Kayako doesn’t integrate with the other kind of remote support software.
- It uses its own reporting language
- It’s similar to SQL which has a learning curve
If you have already worked with one of their products like helpdesk then you could simply add this live chat.
LiveHelpNow is easy to use and it’s designed to be a zero nonsense, powerful chat platform.
It’s a full service customer management suite that integrates the live chat , call management, ticket-based support, and knowledge base so they could help the agents quickly.
Their plan starts at $21 per agent every month.
- It works with different popular content management systems as well as eCommerce platforms which include WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Prestashop, as well as CS-Cart.
- They are have API hooks available in the public which can hook into any CRM program.
- The features you would want are available the moment you get the software
- It has its very own analytics but it’s also integrated with Google Analytics.
- For people who just want a live chat solution, having too many features could be an overkill
When a company specializes in live chat services ventures into other CS service territories, it usually lacks compared to the flagship products. This is something you wouldn’t experience here because each of their features could stand as a stand alone.
WebsiteAlive is a live chat tool that actually specializes in customer happiness and sales.
This company has a lot of services to offer and live chat is just one. It has the ability to hire live chat agents as well so they could make sure your prospects would be engaged.
Their plan starts at $30 per month for a single operator.
- They have a concierge feature that allows you to hire professional live chat agents.
- The live chat agents could monitor and engage with people who visit your site.
- Your team could focus on the customer service part because you could hire someone else to manage the live chat.
- The interface editor is very simple.
- The $30 per month fee is inexpensive but it comes with an additional $20 fee for every license.
- The rates increase to $50 per month per operator and $40 for each license when you choose the plus plan.
WebsiteAlive comes with a lot of features which you wouldn’t find in other live chat solutions. One of its unique feature is the capability to work with agents who are professionally trained to help you in converting more clicks into paying customers
Richcall is a live communication software that is used as a contact center. It is used to allow communication and customer service through chat and as well as video and other collaborative tools. This software gives the customers a platform where they could giv better service or perform more effectively. The agents in Richcall can see their customers experience live and this allows them to understand the situation better.
They have different prices available depending on the plan that you need
- Easy to use
- It’s used in different industries
- You have the option to receive calls
- Since they include calls, their prices could be more expensive than the average.
If you want something more than just live chat, this one has everything you would need because you agents could see your customers experience via video in real time and you could also receive calls.
Livechat has everything that you would need, it comes in different tier plans to make sure that you get what you need. The starter plan is more focussed on 4 themes and a full chat history, the team plan and business plan is designed for bigger teams and it comes with a work schedule module.
Livechat bills differently because they base it on the number of concurrent users. So this means that a single seat could be used by a lot of agents, if you work in teams and shifts then this would definitely be logical.
- It has a work schedule module
- It has different tir plans to make sure you just pay for what you need
- Th design is really good
- Seats can be shared by multiple agents
- There isn’t any con we noticed as we checked it out.
If you want a live chat software for your team then this one is ideal because it was meant for teams to share. This way you get the features you need and you get to save money by giving agents their schedule.
17- Proprofs Chat
ProProfs Chat is a live chat solution that can be integrated quite easily into the website of any business type. This allows agents to interact with their customers right away. This can boost your sales significantly and allow businesses to improve the communication and engagement with their clients easily. To make everything quick there are even prefabricated messages and greetings available in the library.
This starts as $9 per month. More details on their prices could be asked in their website.
- Easy to use and install
- Connects easily to other platforms and CRMs
- There are a lot of customization options
- Tracking is really good
- It doesn’t come with a lot of features, it focuses on live chat. With it’s price, it’s just right.
HipChat is a software created for the communication team of businesses. This software has plethora functionalities; group and private chat, file sharing, screen sharing, and video sharing. It seamlessly integrates with leading businesses which allows the users to use it with the systems that they have now. With its mobile connectivity, business teams would be able to collaborate and connect anytime, and wherever they are.
There’s no details regarding their prices. Feel free to contact their support to ask for a quote.
- Connection and collaboration anytime
- There are different available notifications
- Features are very limited and the price is not available on their website.
This is something new in the industry, there are a lot of good reviews about them and if you want something new then this one is worth testing.
Velaro is designed to boost your customer support, it also helps improve the customer satisfaction and loyalty with its feature click to call. One thing good about this solution is that it aids in nurturing customers that are new while it helps get back the customers in the past. Your website visitors would be able to get intouch with you easily.
- Easy to get in touch with
- Improves conversion
- Features grow with your business
- In-depth analytics
- Too many features for people who want to focus on a live chat software
This software allows you to improve your conversion rates, provides information about traffic information, the support team performance could be measures, and there are a lot more features and functions of this software and if that’s what you want then this definitely would be
The price of this software starts free and the pro plan is only $29 per month
- It focuses on live chat only
- Web based content management
- It’s easy and well integrated
- We did our best to look for a flaw, it’s free and nothing this good should be free. It has really good integration options, and features.
This free software is one of the best in the market. It’s free, it’s well integrated, it has good analytics and features but it remains to focus on live chat which definitely serves its purpose. If you want something simple, intuitive, and serves its purpose this one is definitely for you.