As the Principal Project Manager, you will lead the design, testing, planning, and implementation of OsiAffiliate software projects.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects
- Participate in the design and/or testing phases
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress
- Provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes
- Demonstrate aptitude for effective leadership of staff
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools
- Understands who is the client and what are the client's needs
- Provides realistic expectations; establishes specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitors client satisfaction
To apply for this job send an email to jobs at osiaffiliate dot com.